|miss b's pink fizz|
I have been trying to recreate a delicious lemony Prosecco-based cocktail which I recently discovered at Rosso at the Amwaj Rotana Hotel at The Walk, Jumeirah Beach Residence, Dubai Marina. It has been an absolute pleasure(!) experimenting with the measures but after several attempts I think I've got it right (well it's very very similar) and I'm calling it 'miss b's pink fizz' of course!
miss b's pink fizz
These amounts are a guideline and depend on the size of the Champagne glass. Go easy on the Limoncello - it should add a subtle lemony flavour and not overpower the drink.
- A chilled Champagne flute
- 1 dessert spoon(10ml)chilled Limoncello (or Limoncino)
- Chilled Pink Prosecco
- 1 maraschino cherry
This is so simple to prepare and a good alternative to Champagne cocktails or the classic peach-flavoured Bellini.
It's the perfect party tipple - ideal for the Christmas season and New Year's Eve(but why wait for a party!)
miss b recommends:
- eating at Rosso especially lasagne - one of the best I've tasted!
- Rosso chocolate cake with a melting middle and hazelnut ice cream - a perfect dessert!(even better with Rosso Pink Fizz!)
- Happy Hour - daily 6pm - 9pm
- Diva-licious(Ladies')Nights - Daily 9pm - midnight
- trying limoncello as a summer digestif or poured over lemon sorbet