miss b's quote

'I haven't been everywhere yet but it's on my list' Susan Sontag

Thursday, 22 December 2011

miss b loves....... Christmas!!


Wishing you all a very Merry Christmas! Joyeux Noël!
              

and now for a song which I'm sure will make you want to get up and dance...

                             
PS...............


Every year I have a favourite Christmas
 card and this is most definitely the one!



and finally..........


Thank you so much for visiting my blog and for all your very positive comments - I really do appreciate you taking the time  and I enjoy reading every one of them. A special thank you, of course, to all my loyal and supportive followers!  Have a wonderful Christmas!    
                   miss b                                                                                                                                              

23 comments:

  1. love this post and also your blog! It's so nice!!! I follow you!
    Pass to my blog and if it likes you follow me too, I will be so glad :D
    kisses
    http://francescagiusti.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this song =)

    ***
    www.theprincesslittlebox.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. awww!! such a sweet post!! thanks also for your lovely comment in my blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wishing you a very wonderful holiday season!

    ♥ Daniëlle

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the Christmas tree card. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Same to you miss b. May your weekend be magical!

    Stephie x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Je vous souhaite également un très Joyeux Noël!!!!
    Merci pour votre visite et à bientôt
    Laure

    ReplyDelete
  8. I wish you a Merry Christmas, too ;o)

    Best wishes
    Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  9. Merry Christmas!

    xo,
    http://shannonhearts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. I hope you had a Merry Christmas! I'm loving your blog doll! I'm a new follower. Hope to hear from you soon!

    -Ellie
    www.citybrewed.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks Ellie for following! I'll be visiting your blog soon.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Merry Christmas, my dear!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  13. Merry Christmas and happy New Year dear! :-)
    Maybe you’ll have time to visit my blog :)

    Kisses,
    Miriam
    Fashion Crazy Ball on Bloglovin and My Facebook Page

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hope you had an awesome Christmas and wishing you a wonderful New Year! :)
    http://sassyuptownchic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. thanks for another great comment!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Joyeux Noël :)

    MERCI beaucoup for your comment on my blog!

    http://unbonjourdefrance.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thank you so much Gwendoline for following. Merci beaucoup!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment on my blog. I really do appreciate it. miss b

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...