We packed so much into our visits to Dubai last October and December... As usual I took so many photos! Below are the ones which didn't quite make it into the posts.......
1. What a pretty cappuccino to accompany my apricot tart
at Le Pain Quotidien.
2. Jumeirah Lake Towers .......reflections in the lake.
3. Colourful new parasols at The Beach ....to rent for the day.
4. Iconic hotels ...Burj Al Arab and Jumeirah Beach .....
viewed from the metro as the sun was setting.
5. Café Bateel ....cappuccino, sparkling date juice
and an allumette au citron cake.....so tasty!
6. Al Fahidi Historical centre.....traditional windtowers at night.
7. Local man ..... watching the world go by at the Creek.
8. Traditional ceramics at the Al Fahidi Historical District.
9. A refreshing iced latte at Café Bateel.
1. Vibrant flowers in Jumeirah Lake Towers Park.
2. Cloudless blue skies ....Dubai Marina.
3. Taking a stroll along Jumeirah Beach .....so many starfish!
4. Pretty tables at XVA Art Café.......one of our favourite spots.
5. A great recommendation from the waitress at Eataly .....
a delicious diplomatico.
6. A traditional abra crossing the Creek .....Old Dubai.
7. Bean bags at The Beach .....the perfect place to relax.
8. Cappuccino art at Leopold's, The Beach.
9. Cute Eiffel Towers, Galéries Lafayette, Dubai Mall.
.....and finally ....during our stay in Dubai in October, the Harper's Bazaar World of Fashion was taking place at the Mall of the Emirates and we were fortunate to get last minute seats at the Kate Spade catwalk show! We all received a pretty Kate Spade fan.....cute!
Time to sit down, relax and plan the next holiday!