miss b's quote

'I haven't been everywhere yet but it's on my list' Susan Sontag

Wednesday 26 October 2011

miss b loves......the Black and White Halloween Dessert Table from 'Glorious Treats'

Visit www.glorioustreats.blogspot.com for recipes 

This has to be the most chic and stylish Halloween display I have ever seen - so much more grown-up and sophisticated than the traditional orange and black theme we usually see.

Chocolate cupcakes with vanilla cream cheese
frosting
 and decorated Sugar Cookies

Happy Halloween!


Visit http://www.glorioustreats.blogspot.com/ for more gorgeous photos and recipes.

6 comments:

  1. It is gorgeous.....very chic!

    Leeann x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Leeann. I'm planning to make the cupcakes this weekend to eat at Halloween! Wish I had time to do those amazing cookies too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. they look amazing! thanks also for your great comment in my blog! do you want to follow each other??

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, City Girl. Yes of course!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i know its not halloween anymore ,but i still want to make these!!!
    great post, love your blog!!
    STYLE DECORUM

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the comment, Jen - so pleased you love my blog!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment on my blog. I really do appreciate it. miss b

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...